[LAU] Looking for digital mixer for church use

Mac ussndmac at charter.net
Mon May 15 12:22:13 UTC 2017

I agree. The functionality for the price is very impressive.
I use two on a weekly basis and I know four organizations that have the
 and are pleased.

Being able to plop a laptop next it, plug in the usb cable and record 32
channels into Ardour is really handy. (Hat tip to Paul ;) Or play cued
music from LISP (Linux Show Player) or control a stage musical mutes,
faders, etc. with Linux Show Control makes it very versatile.

Mac
On May 15, 2017 7:02 AM, "Paul Davis" <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

behringer/midas X32 would be the obvious choice.