[LAU] FOSS DAW recommendations

James Harkins jamshark70 at zoho.com
Thu Nov 16 00:29:24 UTC 2017

Asking which DAWs are good, especially for mixing, audio editing and stability.

I'm not a heavy DAW user. Most of my work is electronic music live
performance with SuperCollider. Because my usage is rare, I've shied away
from Bitwig, and even Ardour. I use SuperCollider a lot, and I pay for it
by answering support questions and contributing. I don't want to pay money
for something I'll use, oh, maybe 10-15 hours in a whole year.

I've had bad experiences with qtractor crashing.

Never used the non- suite.

I installed Rosegarden at one point, but never kicked the tires for audio.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks,
hjh

Sent with AquaMail for Android