[LAU] FOSS DAW recommendations

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Fri Nov 17 07:20:05 UTC 2017

Sometimes there is valuable discussion and advice on this list, but
noise like this makes me think about unsubscribing. It's okay if someone
is *wrong* on the Internet. Really.
https://www.xkcd.com/386/

I wish I could unsubscribe from individual threads, but such modern
conveniences are not available with this ancient technology of email lists.