[LAU] FOSS DAW recommendations

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Nov 17 18:42:08 UTC 2017

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:27:57 +0100
David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:

> It is very prone to crashes and hangs when anything with the transport
> goes wrong, and it's not exactly trivial to restart transport.

I have not experienced a crash in a long time.  Make it 1.5, 2 years.
But then, it's a this point that I have to stop assuming something.  I
have written, with this one, two replies in this thread based on the
assumption that Ardour and Mixbus32C are essentially the same, with
Ardour having more new features in the course of its development.  I do
not use Ardour at all.  I use Mixbus32C.  Could there be stability
added at Harrison's ? I do not know.

As such, I will not add any other reply to this thread, except perhaps
a trivial general comment.

Cheers.