[LAU] Music: Too Late for Goodbyes ?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Oct 1 13:36:56 UTC 2017

On Sun, 1 Oct 2017 13:56:44 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/too-late-for-goodbyes

Thanks for the comment !  I'm still stuck with finding a genre tag.
For me it's all music.  I gather the 'techno' tag did not apply.  I
tried to shift it somehow by adding 'organic' ...

> One question that has been bugging me, all the time I listened to it:
> what's the name of the arpeggiated patch that comes in around 1:13?

The patch name is 'Hothouse' from the very good 'Botanica Midnight'
soundset for Zebra.

Here is an overview of a sister soundset, 'Botanica Nightfall':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKdd7wPzjKA

The range and inspiration of such sounds is found for example with the
Russian duo Koan, as in "When the Silence is Speaking" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYOV_BfJuvs

Unfortunately the person who uploaded that (not Koan themselves) has
put advertisements.  Better to download it, using youtube-dl for
instance, if you're interested.

I like Koan much.  The Russian artists, not the popular act that goes by
the same name.

Cheers.