[LAU] Hoontech DSP24 with DSP C-Port 2000: how do I use the line in/out of the pci card in JACK?

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Oct 5 13:46:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, 5 Oct 2017, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 16:32:00 -0500, Jan Depner wrote:
>> blacklist snd_hda_intel
>>
>> because that caused all sorts of grief if I left it active.

> that's hard to believe. What do you mean by "left it active"? Could you
> please give a few examples? What happens?

Not at all hard to believe. If /etc/default/rtirq is left default. HDA may
well end up being prioritized before the ice1712. I have found that the
device with the highest priority affects others. I have also found that
some HDA implementations are quite limited in the latency department.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net