[LAU] [Music] Musace

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Oct 6 21:58:08 UTC 2017

On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 19:30:23 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/musace

> If I would criticise anything, it would be the drums, for the rather
> extreme level of reverb. Otherwise, everything sounds well balanced,
> transparaent with enough space to breathe. Good show!

Thanks for the comment.  I also got a comment in the same vein perhaps,
that the drums and synths seems to be recorded in two different places,
that there's no glue.  I think this has to do with your observation.
So I'll continue working on the mix and will post an updated version.

Cheers.