[LAU] ffado and new PC

Mac ussndmac at charter.net
Wed Oct 18 13:34:52 UTC 2017

Ok, so even though the newer VIA chipset is said to have fixed the older
issues...
I happened to have a card with TI chipset, so I plugged it in place of the
via card.

Worked right out of the box.

Both alsa and jack see the 12 inputs/outputs of the AF12.

ffado mixer see the af12, as does ffado-diag. But ffado-diag still
complains about missing modules...