[LAU] [ANN] Radium 5.0
k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 16:48:56 UTC 2017
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses
more graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing
and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll,
embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
* Homepage: http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/
* Screenshot: http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/pictures/
* Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/KjetilMatheussen/videos
* Demonstration video by Tobias Lutzenkirchen showing some of the features:
*Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
Changes between 4.8.2 and 5.0.10:
* Lots of bug fixes and minor improvements.
* Audio: Don't apply volume when bypassing.
* Piano roll: Improved eraser functionality.
* Editor: Move the swing sub tracks to the left of the piano roll.
* Mixer strips: Show automation values.
* Mixer strips: Quickly enable or disable plugins and sends.
* GUI: Make F11 switch full screen for all windows.
* Audio: Scan plugins in a separate process.
* Audio: Apply correct initial automation values when starting to play.
* Mixer: Configuration editor.
* Documentation: Many improvements.
* Audio: Always connect and disconnect several connections simultaneously,
not one by one.
* Mixer strips: Faster graphics.
* Menus: Improve keyboard navigation.
* Sequencer: Faster to move blocks while playing.
* Faust Development: Fix various GUI issues.
* Audio: Support Jack transport in order to sample-accurately synchronize
to e.g. Ardour or Bitwig.
* GUI: Program includes a new "Edit" tab in the main window.
* GUI: Fix various keyboard focus issues
* 594 other changes. (613 git commits).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-user