[LAU] Music: Too Late for Goodbyes ?

Roger gurusonic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:07:27 UTC 2017

On 28/09/17 14:09, jonetsu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a fast-paced 'organic techno' (of sorts) synth track.  It was
> fun to mix.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/too-late-for-goodbyes
>
> Unfortunately the bass was mostly eaten by soundcloud.  Almost sounds
> AM-like. I'll have to figure this one out when mixing: why is the bass
> largely diminished on soundcloud and how to compensate, if possible,
> for this.
>
> Cheers.

Not usually quite my style but sounds pretty good. Some tracks like this
are boring due to being the same all the way through, but this has
enough progression to keep it it interesting.

I'm not sure how much bass you intended to have but it sounds fat
through my EVE SC205 monitors, and I had to listen again with AT-M50X
headphones which confirmed the fatness. Neither has deep sub-bass
response though.

Cheers

Roger