[LAU] Cleaning RAM

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Apr 1 08:34:34 CEST 2018

On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 00:50:07 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
>While most issues with computers slowing down are well known, and
>pretty much a solved problem. There is one that is only slowly
>becoming noticeable as systems get progressively faster.
>
>This is the problem of memory slowing down as it ages.

Hi Will,

in Germany it's a well known issue. Thanks to the geo location,
optimal distance in between equator, moon and the black hole in the
middle of the Milky Way, it's only noticeable and measurable at one day
in the year.

If I leave Germany at this day in the year, I'm using GLV (geo location
virtualization). It's not as good as the real optimal distance in
between equator, moon and the black hole in the middle of the Milky
Way, but the electrons and positrons affecting the RAM bars capacitors
are mystified by Morphic resonance that is linked with the location
variables, so via quantum entanglement with electrons and positrons
located in Germany, you at least get rid of 50% of the performance loss.

How does GLV work? It's very simple, you only need to change the locale
variables to de_DE.utf8.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ locale
LANG=en_US.utf8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.utf8"
LC_TIME="en_US.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.utf8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.utf8"
LC_NAME="en_US.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.utf8"
LC_ALL=
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ locale --all
de_DE
de_DE at euro
de_DE.iso88591
de_DE.iso885915 at euro