[LAU] [New music] Indian summer

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Aug 2 00:26:17 CEST 2018

On Wed, August 1, 2018 5:03 pm, jonetsu wrote:
> "It is the Internet search engine giving wrong results."

Perhaps the setting under Preferences/Interface has an influence: "Allow
metadata network access."
Enabling that setting did not produce the behavior you described while
using 3.0.3, so either the behavior is different between 2.x and 3.x, or
something else caused that.
I always disable that network access setting, I do not need my media
player searching the Internet for data which may or may not apply to the
audio or video that I am playing, but I suppose in principle it could
provide interesting information sometimes.

--
Chris Caudle