[LAU] M-Audio Fast Track Pro: unreliable, distorted recording

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sat Aug 4 20:26:04 CEST 2018

Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> schrieb am Sa., 4. Aug. 2018 um
18:30 Uhr:

> You talk pretty big for somebody providing programs for schools and
> children and at the same time cooperating with companies such as KOSMOS
> and Amazon, see http://showlabor.de/ . This is real a red flag and I'm
> not the first one mentioning it on this mailing list, but you ask for
> doing it again.

First, the only connection I have with Amazon is that I link to them for
some of the products I have created, written and/or developed. Is this
cooperation? Money I got from Amazon for this linking and/or sales: Zero!

You are indeed the first one seeing it as a red flag that I'm cooperating
with the Kosmos Verlag. In the discussion [1] [2] you're probably referring
to, Fons had a  different point and it was all settled and clarified back
then. You have been involved in that discussion as well. You should know!

So, you are trying to discredit me right now for cooperating with a
publisher who publishes my work, my creations, my ideas, my writing. And
you are the first one *ever* who has done so. And then you even claim I
have asked for it? That's totally annoying!

I take this one as a very serious personal attack and won't blame it on the
heat again.
Finally, I don't think that posts such as this one of yours should have a
publishing channel in this mailing list.

[1] http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/Behringer-and-Linux-td95478.html