[LAU] [Music] Jam393 - an improv

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Aug 10 12:45:57 CEST 2018

Aug 10 2018, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/jam393
Nice jam. The atmosphere somehow fits the summer mood I'm in. The mix is
rather harsh though. Everything seems very transparent, but too separate
from one another. Good sounds, but a binding element (be it throough
mixing i.e. reverb o instrumentation) might settle and balance it. I
know this might be attaching standards of an album production to a live
improvisation, but it sounds as if it has what it takes to be the
former.

Thanks for sharing this, it made for a very nice matinee. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

For whatever reason,
I feel like I've been wanting you all my life <3
(Britney Spears)