[LAU] Live performance gear ideas?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Aug 17 05:26:50 CEST 2018

Hi,
Again in context.

> What they call DJs nowadays, are using laptops and the sound systems of
> the locations were they do their job.

and if one must bring your own sound system?  what can work simply with a
laptop?

> You didn't mention for what grade of professionalism it should be used
> or what kind of amplifiers you are already using for your music
> instruments or vocals.

I am buying this kind of gear for the first time, which is my questions
are so general.
When i do a gig, think live jazz performance,  largely the venues sound
system  is used.
I prefer consistent professional quality equipment when I invest, which is
why I respect your comment about the JvC  commercial stuff.
Kare