[LAU] Live performance gear ideas?

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 13:08:52 CEST 2018

Le Fri, 17 Aug 2018 17:40:30 -0400 (EDT),
Karen Lewellen <klewellen at shellworld.net> a écrit :

> But I did answer most of these questions.
> The tracks are prepared, I am not adding elements to them while
> performing.
> Second, i spoke of pro level gear, which addresses the budget.

For what kind of places? How big is the space you want to get sound?
How is the acoustic of the place? Indoor or outdoor gigs? As it will be
no common answer, you must focus on the sound you want on stage. For
small places, it will be enough and intimate. For bigger places, you
must make a list of sound sources you want to send to the main
sound installation, provide it to the organizer and relay on them and
their sound engineer, or come with your own sound engineer.

If you have a problem and you are not doing anything to fix it, you are
at the heart of the problem.