[LAU] aeolus, compiled and repos

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Thu Aug 23 17:48:01 CEST 2018

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:45:13AM -0400, tom haddington wrote:
> That's what i was thinking:  The path to definitions is not clearly
> defined.  i've never learned the format for setting those paths.  i've half
> a head to uninstall stops and recompile the newer version to see if that
> solves anything.  Given the morning's plans, though, i'm a few hours away
> from that....

By invoking `aeolus -h` I see

    -S <stops>         Name of stops directory [stops]
    -I <instr>         Name of instrument directory [Aeolus]
    -W <waves>         Name of waves directory [waves]

You are definitely missing stops in the new version.
On my system, the stops directory is

    /usr/share/aeolus/stops/

so try to run the new versions with `aeolus -S /path/to/your/stops`.
Let's see if this solves it!