[LAU] Up-to-date RtAudio tutorial examples?
julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Aug 26 10:57:49 CEST 2018
just looking into RtAudio, I find that the only online tutorial that comes up
is the one from the MIT and it is quite out of date, working with version 3.0,
opposed to 5.0.
There are a few examples in the gitHub project, but is there another modern
"tutorial" to get to grips with it?
TIA and best wishes,
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
Don't care about money
It doesn't give me half the thrill <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user