[LAU] libsndfile current info on mp3 support

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:10:36 CEST 2018

libsndfile developer says he hasn't time for it, but he's open to code
reviewing. There's some discussion about this on a dedicated GitHub issue:
https://github.com/erikd/libsndfile/issues/258

Somebody began adding support (using lame) an year ago, but unfortunally
its development stalled a couple of months later and seems dormant since
last september.
I'm really looking forward to it, as I'd really like to add internal mp3
support to my programs too.

Maurizio

> Hey hey,
> is there any further information on the mp3 support within libsndfile?
> More current than Q&A 21 in the FAQ?
>
> TIA and best wishes,
>
> Jeanette
>
> --------
>  * Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
>  * SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
>  * Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
>  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
>  * Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
>
> I love the things you say
> And I love the love your touch conveys <3
> (Britney Spears)

È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi
http://www.jidesk.net