[LAU] 1625 [music]

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Dec 3 14:37:00 CET 2018

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:42 AM Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
[ ... ]

Following on from Louigi's question, I want to say on this mailing list a
couple of things about VCV Rack that i've said often on IRC but not
elsewhere. Really just two.

1) I want to give HUGE thanks and congratulations for Andrew Belt and what
he has done with VCV Rack. Not so much the program itself, but the
ecosystem he either deliberately or accidentally created around it. Some of
you (*cough* Dave *cough*) might remember that before I wrote Ardour and
JACK, my first foray into Linux audio was something called Quasimodo.