[LAU] Acid December 2018

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:12:55 CET 2018

Thank you for the kind words about the track. My friend the sound engineer
was generally happy with it, but lamented that the 303 in the beginning is
not in the same space as the drums. So if I decide to put together an Acid
December EP after this, I should fix it. The drums are dry, but 303 is
reverberated. In the middle of the track this is hidden by other sounds and
sounds fine.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/