[LAU] project "droning" live stream

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:18:32 CET 2018

Hi Mike!

Thank you for kind words, I am very happy you are enjoying the live streams.

I am slowly uploading all the tunes to the channel. I mean, the live
streams are nothing special, just a randomized playlist of the project. So,
I am removing them because it doesn't make sense to leave them if there are
going to be all those tunes on the channel soon. And the value of the live
streams is that the randomizer makes choices for us :)

I am thinking of starting producing something for the Live Streams, to make
them unique, or mix the tunes somehow. But need to understand where to go
with this. Right now with 20 subscribers and typically 0 to 1 people
watching difficult to understand :)

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/