[LAU] Looking for voice recording suggestions

hollundertee at gmx.net hollundertee at gmx.net
Sat Dec 15 09:52:57 CET 2018

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Equipment wise I do have a Rode NT-1A and come to think of it a really
cheap (<10 €) dynamic mic too. I do have a stand and a pop screen.
I probably can't hang up a duvet or curtain.

It will be spoken word and I'll record them separately.

It will be around 150 lines, so I'd like to keep editing and
post-processing to a minimum. I was thinking of doing just some
cutting and then batch processing only.
My thought was r128gain to get a consistent volume and maybe apply a
compressor or somesuch, sox compand maybe?

The quality of the recordings don't need to be top notch, but they need
to be intelligible and at least at consistent levels as they'll appear
more or less randomly one after another.

Best regards,
Philipp