[LAU] [Eurorack] Expert Sleepers ES-8 USB Interface and Linux?

Alex Norman alex at x37v.info
Fri Feb 23 03:34:58 CET 2018

I just got one and currently have audio playing from my synth, into the es-8,
effected by pure data and back out the es-8

I'm using Jack with a buffer size of 64.

I remember pd having a default minimum latency of 64 frames so that is why chose
64 with jack, pd crashed when I set jack to 32 but I'll be testing more with
some other software.

-Alex