[LAU] studio prep question.

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Sat Feb 24 03:27:47 CET 2018

On Fri, February 23, 2018 7:56 pm, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> I am wondering what you place on your walls to help prevent sound from
> carrying that does not damage the wall itself?

Anything of reasonable thickness placed on the wall will be useful for
reducing high frequency reflections within the studio space, but will help
little if any at all with sound carrying through the wall.  Primarily low
frequencies will be transmitted through walls, and the only help for that
is mass.

--
Chris Caudle