[LAU] studio prep question.

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sat Feb 24 08:56:26 CET 2018

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 20:56:32 -0500 (EST)
Karen Lewellen <klewellen at shellworld.net> wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>I finally have space in my new home to outfit a complete studio.
>I am wondering what you place on your walls to help prevent sound from
>carrying that does not damage the wall itself?
>I share walls with others, so  want to keep the sound in my studio as much
>as possible.
>Thoughts?
>Karen

I would suggest looking at the Sound On Sound website. This is a subject that
comes up frequently there, and there are very experienced sound engineers who
post articles there and answer questions.

The first thing you learn is that good sound control is not cheap, and there is
a lot of snake oil out there.

https://www.soundonsound.com

--
Will J Godfrey