[LAU] Save the date: Linux Audio Conference 2018

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Jan 2 20:31:23 UTC 2018

On 01/02/2018 09:07 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:

> Just a bit of clarification please.
>
> The website says LAC will be hosted at c-base in  partnership with the
> Electronic Studio at TU Berlin.
>
> Does that mean all the events will be at c-base like 2016 or will some be
> elsewhere. I'm only asking so I have an idea of any extra travel arrangements.

The main conference (presentations, workshops) will be located at (and
around) c-base. Rungestrasse 20, 10179 Berlin.

c-base was reserved for 4 days (Thu -> Sun 7th -11th June 2018),
although for Sunday an excursion in planned.

The TU is on board for academic backing and perhaps concerts.

best,
robin