[LAU] [Music] A Case of Kaese Part Deux : Planet Gorgonzola

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jan 3 00:48:20 UTC 2018

Jan 3 2018, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/a-case-of-kase-part-deux-planet-gorgonzola
Hey hey,
this really is "planet gorgonzola", if not "planet romadur" (excuse the
spelling, but naturally I wouldn't know :) ). I love the dark,
slow-footed mood of this piece. Again a perfect ensemble of sounds and
rhythm. I could go for more cheese comparisons and puns now, but with my
disposition towards cheese, you might chew me out for it. A very nice
piece! Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes et bon appetit a tout,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)