[LAU] MusE 3.0.0 released

Tim termtech at rogers.com
Sat Jan 6 22:52:41 UTC 2018

Thank you very much to Robert and others for sticking with this
  project and helping code, test, and publish it over the years.
Especially Florian for adding some really unique stuff and
  Andrew for adding full LV2 support and more.
They tackled some really tough problems!

Thank you to the users who have stuck with our little project
  and report bugs.

And to LAD, and other project and library developers for assisting
  in quests for info and support.

And thanks to Werner for making MusE in the first place.
The first time I saw MusE I knew someone had put some thought
  into it.

Now... On with inevitable bugs...

Tim.