[LAU] AMD graphics card

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Jan 11 14:20:38 UTC 2018

On Thu, January 11, 2018 7:05 am, Will Godfrey wrote:
> I'm looking for something in the Radeon series for the
> new Ryzen computer I'm having built.

I have been satisfied with the RX 460 card I purchased.
I had an HD5450 card that was also OK if you were not running any games
which used OpenGL, but for a period of time the kernel driver was broken
for that card (at least on fedora).  I have not checked lately, if you
need I can verify whether the HD5450 is working again with the latest
kernels.  The 5450 card was nice because it has no fan and is less
expensive.

--
Chris Caudle