[LAU] M-Audio M-Track Eight

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jan 22 18:33:04 UTC 2018

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:21:40 +0100, Georg Krause wrote:
>On 22.01.2018 11:33, Felix Homann wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, ordering an item just for testing without even the intention to
>> possibly keep it feels very much like abuse of a seller's return
>> policy. Not OK for me.
>
>I asked the seller if this is okay and their 30-day money-back
>guarantee is exactly made for this.

You asked? Actually their money-back guarantee is made for testing a
product you most likely want to purchase.

>https://www.thomann.de/gb/helpdesk_moneyback.html

I for example ordered the Presonus because I wanted to get an audio
interface that could be used with an iPad and Linux. Unfortunately the
Presonus didn't work with the iPad, so I returned it, got the money
back and ordered the Focusrite. I tested the Focusrite, it works with
my iPad and Linux, that's why I keep it.

There are manners I expect from a dealer and there are manners I expect
from a customer.

If you explained that you want to test the interface without the
intention to keep it and they are fine with it, than everything is ok.