[LAU] [ANN] QmidiCtl 0.5.2 - An(other) Early Summer'18 Release

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Jul 3 16:10:40 CEST 2018

On 07/03/2018 01:15 PM, Christopher Arndt wrote:
> Am 30. Juni 2018 16:05:43 MESZ schrieb Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org>:
>>  QmidiCt 0.5.2 (early summer'18) is out!
>>
>> - Android package:
>>  http://download.sf.net/qmidictl/qmidictl-0.5.2-7.apk
>>  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rncbc.qmidictl
>>  https://qmidictl.en.aptoide.com/
>
> Hi Rui,
>
> have you considered submitting the app to the F-Droid store as well?

yes I have

however... the f-droid does ask for way more nuisance and loops than
just uploading a simple (signed) .apk anyway...

gg-play was (and still is) dead simple and effective, no matter qmidictl
is free as in speech & beer;)

if you are able and willing to help (me) please stand forward, please

wholly cheers && thanks
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org