[LAU] Change of day for monthly Berlin meetings?

Daniel Swärd excds at kth.se
Wed Jul 11 13:02:16 CEST 2018

On Wed, 2018-06-27 at 16:53 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> [message re-ordered to avoid top-posting]
>
> On 06/27/2018 04:42 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:

> > > While changing to Tuesday is a good idea, the first Tuesday of the month
> > > is usually taken by "digitale gesellschaft" aka. digiges at c-base.
> > > Always loads of people and live streaming involved.
> > So, any decision here?
> >
> How about 2nd Tuesday every month? or last Tuesday? are those taken as well?

Every second Tuesday of the month it's NixOS Stammtisch, but that's just a
gathering of people I guess. About the same as this. So that should work.

The last Tuesday of the month it's always Berlin Hack'n'Tell. Quite a fun event.
You should visit. :-)

But I'd then suggest the second Tuesday of the month. What do you think?

	/Daniel