[LAU] Audacity and Jack?

worik root at worik.org
Wed Jul 11 23:20:54 CEST 2018

I cannot connect audacity and jack.  There is no "jack" option for
source or sink in audacity and audacity does not show up in the
connection window of qjackctl

I cannot select jack as the default input or output in system settings.

In the past I have had no trouble with any of that.

I have connected "capture_1" to "playback_1" and playback_2" that orks
well with lo latency.

On ubuntu 18.04, audacity 2.21 and jackd2

What am I missing?

Worik

--
    If not me then who?  If not now then when?  If not here then where?
              So, here I stand, I can do no other