[LAU] New soundset for Prophet-12 (Linux-edited)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Jul 15 15:36:03 CEST 2018

Hey hey,
it's not strictly on-topic, but I did organise and name all the sounds on my
Linux machine, using a self-written set of commandline tools. Alas, they're
still in a sorry state. :(
http://juliencoder.de/sound/Jeannys_Genius-Prophet-12-1.0.zip
Four soundsets (uploadable to every internal bank(s)), HTML documentation,
including browsable lists of patches by soundset, sound type, sound colour,
genre and synthesis method.

As pleasant a software synthesizers are and as powerful as they may be,
sometimes a "custom taillored" hardware UI makes sound design and performing a
more pleasurable experience.

I hope that someone can/will enjoy them.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

And when you say those words
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
(Britney Spears)