[LAU] Are there benefits to running a USB 2.0 audio interface on a newer version port?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 17 21:23:49 CEST 2018

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:17:57 +0200, hollundertee at gmx.net wrote:
>The speakers are active (KRK RP5), so no amp in between them

There is an amp in each of the speakers. You could connect anything you
own with a headphone amp to the Edirol UA-25 analog or digital outputs.
I'm not thinking about the phones loudness, but I would compare the
sound quality, of the Edirol's headphone amp with an external headphone
amp.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-securityink,-pussytoes}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.17.6-1