[LAU] reducing xruns (System configuration)

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Jul 20 01:27:36 CEST 2018

Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 6:56 PM, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:
>
>  What kind of mail client is unable to recognize a mail belongs to a
>  certain mailing list when the mailing list is in the Cc: field?
>
> ​gmail? see enclosed image of the To: line it sets up when using the default "Reply"
> to this mailing list:

Standard Reply-to-all behavior (namely Ralf, me, list) but this question
was not about the default reply-to behavior but rather whether a mail
client ordered to sort incoming mails according to mailing lists was
unable to recognize the mailing list when not written in the To: header
but instead in Cc: .

--
David Kastrup