[LAU] A Resonance Of Clouds [music from the Rack]

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 18:38:15 CEST 2018

On 07/29/2018 12:06 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:

> beautiful sounds and a nice atmosphere, it's the first time I've heard
> VCV rack in a full performance. thanks for sharing this pleasant
> experience.

Hey Jeanette, thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The recording is only an excerpt. The patch is self-generating and can
conjure up its output for hours.

> Did you only use the free modules, shipping with the software, or did
> you get extensions?

The original patch, the one heard in the recording, used free modules
except for the Vult Freak manifold filter which is a for-sale module.
I've since revised the patch to use only free modules.

> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

As always, my friend, the same to you.

dp