[LAU] LADSPA/LV2 reverb particularly suited to 5+ seconds tail

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue Jul 31 15:16:14 CEST 2018

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:59:22 +0200
Christopher Arndt <chris at chrisarndt.de> wrote:

> On my (Manjaro) system it's installed by the zyn-fusion AUR package.

I've been keeping my eye out for reverbs other than GVerb and just
installed it on my Arch system.  Thanks for the name of the AUR package!

One issue I just ran into is that changing the preset doesn't seem to
change any of the values being used.  Is there something I'm missing to
cause the new preset to take effect?  This is in Mixbux 4.

Thanks again!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com