[LAU] Is there a LAU music directory?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Jun 1 16:27:11 CEST 2018

Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:

> On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 10:01 AM, David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> ​Last time I looked, someone needed to sing and play an instrument, too.
>>

> ​So 2000's. No need for either of these skills any more. ​Especially not
> for instrumental electronic music.

You still need someone to pretend having anything to do with the music.
Just ask Frank Farian (who created, among others, "Boney M" and "Milli
Vanilli" for that pretense and was far more successful with those acts
than when he experimentally tried giving concerts himself and with the
kind of musicians actually on the tracks he sold).

"Lipsynched using Linux" -- I think I need to show myself out now.

--
David Kastrup