[LAU] Is there a LAU music directory?

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Fri Jun 1 17:32:35 CEST 2018

jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> writes:

> Instead, this thread is about Linux-made music, so let's keep it to
> that.  This said, I do not mind the tangent for discussion purposes,
> but this thread is not about that.

In order to keep it to that, what is "Linux-made"?  Is it

"At (all?) relevant stages of composing, creating, recording, editing
and producing where a general-purpose operating system was utilized to a
significant degree, it was running on a Linux kernel"?  That would
include Android: should this be more confined by "and a GNU userland"?

A dependable definition would go a far way towards keeping the thread
constrained to Linux-made music.

--
David Kastrup