[LAU] Some disturbing news

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jun 2 23:33:47 CEST 2018

I cannot speak to LInkedin spam.
However I could  use my linkedin account inclusively prior to the buyout.
I cannot now, with inclusion improvements far from certain, according
to the LInkedin employee involved.
As a result, I look like a spammer in return  because I can neither
communicate with contacts there,  let alone accept invitations from
professional associates.
Had I known  Microsoft would someday own the company I would never have
created an account at all.
But this is me,

  Karen