[LAU] Problem with SD card and new Zoom H5

Faheem Mitha faheem at faheem.info
Wed Jun 6 07:50:32 CEST 2018

Just to be clear, I wrote:

"tried using the included SD card. When I tried to format it, I got an
  error. When I tried the quick performance test, it alternately gave me
  NG, and just froze part of the way through."

Both the formatting and the quick performance tests are built-in functions
of the H5, accessible from the menu. My question is whether the H5
freezing is an indication of a defect of the H5, or not. Even assuming the
SD card is defective, should that happen?

Regards, Faheem Mitha