[LAU] Installation issues with zita on Ubuntu 14.0

Benny Alexandar ben.alex at outlook.com
Sat Jun 16 07:45:12 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I had faced some issues with zita installation.
While installing zita-a2j/j2a by default it installed under /usr/local/lib64 folder.
I need to export this path.

While running zita-a2j it throwed an error saying couldn't find libzita-resampler.so.1
and when checked it is named as "libzita-resampler.so.1.6.0"
I need to create a soft link to this lib as "libzita-resampler.so.1"

Is this thr right way to install zita or an I missing something.

-ben