[LAU] Videos from LAC2018

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Sun Jun 17 22:58:05 CEST 2018

On 2018-06-17 21:01:52 (+0200), Max wrote:
> Very cool. What about the rest of them?
This will most likely take some time (currently I'm estimating two
weeks at least), as most of the responsible (and local) VOC members are
currently on holiday, or off to another (longer) event. Some of the
video cutting needs supervision (licensing rights, delayed starts, video
missing in stream, etc. making cutting complicated for someone who was
not at the event and doesn't know the material). I'll be gone for more
than two weeks, due to wedding (and preparations), therefore I can only
estimate to do this some time after that.

Meanwhile, there is relive [1]; sadly not yet for the videos from Native
Space. We do apologize for the delay!

I hope the wait will be worth the... wait.

Best,
David

[1] https://streaming.media.ccc.de/lac2018/relive

--