[LAU] [OT] Podcast recommending synth-based (pop)music

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Jun 20 00:59:05 CEST 2018

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 00:39:30 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> I was aware of the term, in the back of my mind. Can you suggest
> something?

Not really.  I became aware of this wave because of a Hive soundset I
think,m so I looked it up.  It's mostly 80s-like.

Since I was following a "DJ" class with Bitwig there was a song by Lana
Del Rey as a work song for syncs and edits, perhaps this synthwave
remix version could personify somehow the style, with vocals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJhcrNULtY

There are variations in the style.