[LAU] Yoshimi Rides Home

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sat Mar 3 00:09:37 CET 2018

Some time after I composed the original 'Ride With Yoshimi' (as a demo track)
I split out the finale and slightly re-arranged it as stand alone.
However, I was never really happy with it, so a few days ago I made a fresh
arrangement which is now up on SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/yoshimi-rides-home-remix

It is downloadable as 24bit 48k - I only fairly recently discovered that SC
actually stores your tracks in whatever format you send, even though it streams
at a mediocre poor mp3 rate.

Hope you enjoy it.

--
Will J Godfrey