[LAU] Anyone using a timer for taking breaks ?

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Tue Mar 6 00:45:09 CET 2018

On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 22:17:10 +0000
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk> wrote:

> I've never needed a prompt. I've always found my own body clock tells
> me it's time for a break. Also, the way my home is laid out, any
> break nearly always involves a flight of stairs. I used to resent
> that at first, but now I appreciate the benefits :)

I do stretch and do exercises otherwise but sitting at the computer is
like getting absorbed. I tend to bypass warnings too easily.  Continue
on this, continue on that, take a break later... So I need a timer, if
only to show me for say a month or two that it's positive to take those
periodic little breaks (and stretch out a bit since only turning the
chair to stare at the wall won't do any good). Once I experienced it
for good, then it'll probably sink in.