[LAU] netJack2: Master doesn't show up as readable/writable client on slave side

Jonas neuer jonas.ne.mail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:27:30 CET 2018

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your answer!
I tried starting the slave with *./jackd -R -d net -C 4 -P 4*. Now I can
see the 4 inputs/outputs under *system* on the Laptop and under *Laptop *on
the raspberry pi. However on the Laptop the pi still doesn't show up, and
if (on the Pi) I connect the *Laptop* inputs with the *system* outputs
still nothing happens. (On the Laptop I have a Virtual Audio Cable as
default input and output device, so everything thats played via this
appears on the other end on the virtual cable as input).
Another thin I noticed, is that when I connect an additional microphone to
the Pi (drivers and everything are working, I can record audio via for
example Audacity) it doesn't show up under system as readable input.
I don't really know what to make of this...

Best,
Jonas