[LAU] [ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.0 - The End of Winter'18 release

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Thu Mar 8 18:04:39 CET 2018

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 10:31:50 +0000
Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc at rncbc.org> wrote:

> you can build for the lv2 plugin only (you'll probably need lv2-dev
> anyway, hope that doesn't prompt you to remove a dozen other
> packages):

All right.  Will try that.

BTW, the some 200 packages to be removed was reported by the Linux Mint
software installer as installing the jackd devel package will remove
dbus and 3 other packages.  I then ran an 'apt-cache rdepends' on dbus
and to no surprise, it is linked to a lot of packages.

The worst I have seen in the Debian packaging system is a package that
had a .el file which because of that installed emacs.

Cheers.